From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 12:37:58 -0500
Hey Alex, you can get a really nice cage from safeguard 1-800-433-1819 their
two story condos are less than $60, they can make 3 story condo for you for
about $80.

I use carpet samples on the wire with tile sample on the lower level(food
and potty level).  You can get the carpet samples for about a $1 each and
the tiles from a tile shop for a "reasonable price' (free) for a part of a
box.

To the rest of you -

Ferret math struck at the Oct 26th show... I got my "baby" Supersnooper
(named after a WWII Ferret...) this sable boy is twice the size of either of
my "girls".  And they don't like each other yet.  They may find him more
acceptable after he becomes a gentleman in February...

The cats like Supersnooper, they think he is a smelly cat...Ruby sat on him
the other day and talk about a surprised cat!  She went from sit to 3feet in
the air.  Really cute!  Wish I had a camera handy!

Dryer hose is a riot!  The two girls can move through it at the same time,
Supersnooper just does fit.  I think they use their tails for propellers or
rudders.

Nan

Argento - ugh, hate that predsone!
Hershey - nap time!
Supersnooper - let's play!

Ruby (cat) - sat on that !@#$%^ thing again!
Jett - that tail is a nice play thing!
Genieve - don't bounce on me (hisssss!)

Nome - is that a ferret??

Sandy (human) ouch, ouch, where are my socks???