From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:28:30 -0800
Hello Everyone,

Last week I was busy packing and taking calendars to the post office
to mail. So, if you haven't recieved yours yet, it is on the way. I
do apologize for the delays as I know so many of you look forward to
receiving your Ferrets of the FML Calendar.

For those who haven't order yet, calendars are available and I will be
able to get these out to you right away. If you would like them shipped
to someone as a gift I can do that for you.

For all the order info please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
Calendar sales helps SOS help shelter ferrets; thank you for your
support of the calendar and SOS.

Please email me if you need more info or have any questions,
Sharon
http://www.supportourshelters.org