From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:42:05 -0800
I have noticed over a period of time one thing, mailing lists are made of
people.  Duh!  Good people and bad people in about the same ratio as any
other segment of the population.  We get some of the funniest, sadest,
madest, craziest and greatest people (and their ferrets).  When we
understand this perhaps we will understand why there are flames and
flowers, pains and joys.  They are all expressed on this list.  I think
that is why I still enjoy this list so much.

JudithMoonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net