From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:09:49 PST
Hi Everyone -
I am looking for some help.  I am getting married April 10 and will be
honeymooning for the week after.  My 14 year old brother has ferretproofed
his bedroom and agreed to take Chimi and Pepe in for the week.  They are
very healthy young boys.  (the ferrets)

Does anyone have advice as to what kind of things I can put in an
"Emergency First Aid" kit for my brother to have while they are with him?
I know it can take a matter of seconds for things to go wrong and I want
him to be aware of signs to look for.  I had him read Ferret Central and am
going to have him sign up for the Ferret list so he can have contact in
case he has questions.

I know I sound a little apprehensive, but I am still learning about ferrets
and I know how much trouble they can cause ...especially to the unweary!!
So, I just want to make sure my brother has all he needs...any advice on
what to put in the kit??

THanks SO MUCH!!
Stephanie, Chimi (what's a honeymoon?) & Pepe (mmm..honey)