From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:45:25 -0700
It is that time once again....time to open your pocket book, get out the
check book or dig through your drawers!  It's time for the April
Buck-a-Month Club dues!

All it takes to become a member is to send $1.00 to SOS every month.  Yep,
that's all.  Simple isn't it?  So, what are you waiting for?  Oh yeah, you
need the address!

Be sure you include your name and clearly mark that the dollar is for the
Buck-a-Month club.

Buck-a-Month Club
C/O Support Our Shelters
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

or pay through PayPal

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

If you wish to donate anonymously, that's fine.....but why not include
your name so you have a chance at making the HONOR ROLL?  We will keep
track of all monthly donations and at the end of the year, those people
who successfully contributed a dollar each and every month will be awarded
a certificate of appreciation from SOS acknowledging your accomplishment.

If you would like a monthly reminder emailed to you directly please email
me at [log in to unmask]  I will send out the e-minders at the beginning
of the month.

Would you like envelopes with SOS's address and your return address
already on them?  You can send an email to me ([log in to unmask]) or to
Angela at [log in to unmask]  (Thanks Angela for the wonderful offer)

SOS and myself would like to thank the following people for their
donations!!!

Robert Adkins, Fran Brown, Theresa Cash, Judy Cooke, Susan DiMuzio, Gail
Elsey, Sally Filler, Shadera Fitchett, Kim Fox, Jill Galindo, Lynda
Galloway, Denise Hebert, Michael Keeton, Suzi Lambert, Jane Langdon, Cliff
Lewis, Jessica Manson, Jessica Mendez, Charles Onken, Julie Pressey, Kim
Reyes, Joanne Ruffner, Adele Wheeler

Total donated as of 4/4/02 = $273.50
(If we missed anyone we apologize)

Let's make this list grow every month.  Come on!  Just one buck.  That's
all it takes.  We can make a difference without hurting our budget.

Have a great weekend!
Joanne