From:
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:27:53 -0500
Hey all!  I have some happy news for me, but some sad news for my auntie
Carla, mommie and some of the FAS volunteers.  My girlfriend, Woozelette
arrived here, across the Rainbow Bridge last week.  Her mommie, Carla is
very sad that she is gone, but i have to say that i missed Woozie so bad
and am so glad she is up here, cuddling with me.  i'm real sorry for her
mom but happy for me.

Jackson (Action Jackson as he's known) is sadly back at the shelter.
Good news is that Brodie was adopted out this week and is doing fine at
his new home!

Grandma is holding her own and still full of smiles.

Not much else to say except i hope you all have a very happy new year!!

Love 2 all, Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society