Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1993 08:25:38 -0400
This note is for both clarification and further questioning:  My ferret's
mommy, who is temporarily seperated from us, wrote to inquire about Anais'
coat color and description, she said that she was "mostly white, but not
an albino."  Well, she is all white, no mitts, and she is not an albino.
So if she isn't a silver mitt, what useful description shall we use for her?
I always called her, unimagineatively, "white."  But I'm sure ferret x-perts
would scoff and think up some clever term.  Thanks from Colin, Anais and
MR. BOjangles