From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 02:14:15 -0400
Boy, is my closet silting up with ferret treasures!

Eloisethejealouslittlemonstergirl figured out right away that Bizzy and
Bumble Baby could get into *her* couch.  She also noticed that they do not
have the run of the entire house.  Immediately, The Stash began to move from
the basement to the second floor.  First the plastic drain strainer that
looks like a huge sombrero hanging out of Eloise's mouth as she runs.  Then
the round plastic box that used to hold ear muffs.  Then Andy Panda, the
ancient latex toy.  (That was an error in judgement on her part!  I'd been
keeping an eye out to retire him permanently.)

Every time a toy surfaces in the basement and she sees the new girls playing
with it, sure enough!  By the next day it is in my closet.  Fortunately for
Bizzy, Eloise can't move dryer hoses.  And fortunately for Bumble Baby,
Eloise can't hear me lobbing fuzzy balls off Baby's head, so she isn't
watching when Baby rolls all over the fuzzy ball in glee before she kills it
dead, dead, dead and waits for me to resurrect it.  Besides, Eloise and
Sabine have 16 of Griffin's fuzzy balls stashed somewhere, so she may not
feel as fierce over these.

I'm not sure yet if Bumble Baby knows she is a ferret, but she surely
does love riding and flying in plastic bags.  She is a character.  But
then, aren't they all?

Judith White