From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 19:38:13 -0500
Hello & a happy holiday & new year to all!

You can read the full Washington Post article at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-12/21/087l-122199-idx.html

Basically, the article is about the plethora of end of the
year/decade/century/millennium issues out there and some of the interesting
ones.

Modern Ferret was (of course) the example used to kick off the article (for
our Ferret of the Century article) and we were also later in the article
praised as having the "Goofiest Photo in a Millennium Issue" for our
Budweiser Ferret centerfold.

Always happy to be recognized for our efforts!

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies: Sabrina, Marshmallow, Knuks, Trixie,
Bosco da Gama, Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com