Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:04:20 -0400
Tasha wrote:
>Hi, all.  I have a pressing need and I hope someone can give me some
>insight.  My Gabrielle, the little light of my life, has just been
>tentatively diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, and I am panicked and crushed.

Hi Tasha
This is in response to your questions regarding cardiomyopathy.  In the
orthodox medical world, there is no cure for cardiomyopathy...

BUT in the Alternative medical world there are nutritional protocols that
do "cure" or improve and stabilize the condition.

I have sent you a e-mail regarding this.

I will be glad to speak to your vet if they want to call me.

good luck.
Kwinkle