Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:45:30 +0000
Hi guys!!

I wrote in about the updated Ontario site yesterday, and it looks as though
most of it didn't get there!!  (Wow, and I thought I'd fixed my mail :o/
<sigh>) So, just a recap with the whole post :o)

Just a brief note here, I have put some updates on the Ontario site (London
ferrets).  Some interesting things have happened in the past month, with
some of the missing ferrets having been found after some time 'loose' and a
whole new situation arising with other ferrets being turned in - in a
similar state to the original group - all with their teeth removed and being
fed on goat pellets.  For more details (I'm not too good at 'debriefing')
drop on in and see the reports at:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/ontario.htm

Sam
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed people can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead

If everyone got together ferrets would be treated fairly.