From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:55:46 EST
>From:    Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: valentine's day ferrets  / opossum

yes i've ordered 10 of these for my ferrety friends..  i've already
rec'd one and they are gorgeous... the man who makes them is very nice
and they also have 9 ferrets of their own.

I ordered the sable one... it's sooooooooooooo adorable.... Sorry Donald
but I had to rant and rave since you really did such a good job..  so if
any of my friends are reading this don't order one..  you'll be getting
one for valentines days from me!

Suzanne here in Atlanta with her 9 Fuzzies & Gritz the neurotic dog!