From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:14:30 EST
Here are some warning signs I have observed,and thought I'd let other
ferret slaves know what to look out for.If you can say yes to any of these,
then you have a possible FLO member on your hands,feet,face,whatever.For
those new ferret slaves that don't know the FLO,ferret liberation
organization,is a group bent on controlling mankind and catkind,oh heck
anykind.So watch out all you ferret slaves for covert operations in your
household.

Your Ferret Might be a Member of the FLO if :

you find high tech items in their hidey holes.

they can flatten themselves enough to slide under doors.

you find strange messages on your computer.

you find yourself compelled to go get raisins,whenever you look into your
ferrets eyes.

your visa disappears and reappears in your purse.

there are phone calls made to numbers you don't recognize on your phone
bill.

when you call those numbers you hear, dook,dook,click.

your ferret is stealing maps,books,or combat boots.

when your ferret meets another ferret,it looks like they're discussing
something.

you find yourself driving your ferret to the pet store,and you don't know
why.

you find your ferret in places they can't possibly get to.

That's it for now.As I weasel more out of them,I'll send more signs of a
ferret that might be an FLO member.Wanted to say Happy Birthday to Missy,
and don't forget the pawprints in the icing.Also a big Happy # 2 Birthday
to Honey Buns.You can steal all the stuffed animals today.

A ferret in the hand is likely to join the two in the bush,if you don't
hold on tight.

Sandy ( Happy B-day Honey)
Jasmine ( I won't chase you out of the rice box today.)
Taz ( I will chase you today.)
Honey ( Thanks guys.)
Sugar Bear ( If you won't chase me,I won't poop everywhere.)
Calvin,grandson ( You can steal my toys Honey,and I won't take them back
till later.)