Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:15:24 -0500
Hiya all, dis be SaraFerret.  De other day, I saw a little girl marching
across de bridge.  No business was waiting for her which is really sad,
but I is here so I goes over to greets her.  She starts chattering right
away.  Hi I am Flower and you must be SaraFerret de bridge greeter.

I said Yes I am.

Well, before I could say anything, she said can we go get my wings now
and I says sure.  Hmmm sure is a little chatterbox--cute tho.  Wings were
tried on and she admired this one pink set and de halo and de hammie.
She says I havent got any family here, so could I stays wit you.  Oh
mercy I thought wit dose kits and a chatty flower ferret.  Den I thought
to myself, shame on you SaraFerret take the little girl home wit you.
Sure I told her you can stay until we can find a great place for you.
She was running around trying to fly and falling and I cautioned her
to wait till flying lessons.  And den I ran into Mary Blackfootie, a
blackfooted wild ferret) who really hit it off wit Flower.  She chattered
and chittered and just thrilled to death to meet Flower.  Sure enough de
little girl FLower decided to move in wit de Blackfootie family even tho
dey are wild.

Oh and de blackfootie kits really loved Flower.  So I guess dere is a
place for everyone here and told myself dat I shouldnt be ever unkind to
anyone, esp since I have dis little bitty head.  Oh and Flower sends hugs
and kiss ies to her human and wants dem to know dat she is so happy and
wanted in her new home

And so ended another greeting at de Rainbow Bridge

Dooks of love
SaraFerret