From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:27:33 -0800
I am writing to add my "THANKS" to Bill for all his hard work in putting
this informative FML together for those of us who LOVE our little furkids!!
I have been a member for many many years and hope to be reading it for many
many more to come.  If it wasn't for someone as dedicated as Bill, this
would not be possible.  So THANK YOU BILL from someone who very much
appreciates your efforts in keeping this list an informative, helpful tool
for all of us who have the pleasure of caring for these wonderful little
fuzzies!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BILL!!!!!

Jeri (Mom to three precious ferts)