From:
Toni Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:03:39 -0800
Well, Mr. Wolfy, I too have a yummy smelling boy named Oscar who is
very dear to me. He may smell like waffles but I just huffed him and
it's sort of apple-y sweet. Just musky spicy sweet, so delicious and
he loves every drop of attention, too.

My mom detected a note of vanilla (when she inhaled half his neck!) and
said all my ferrets are yummy, but he is THE yummiest.. He traveled to
my sister's with his pal Maggie over the holiday and everyone got a
whiff. Funny thing is, he was the smelliest when we first got him, now
he's the best, go figure!

Maybe a bunch of us should hold a ferret scenting celebration -we could
whiff coffee beans in between ferrets, the whole nine yards, LOL. Maybe
bottle the scents of the best. Hey, it could happen!

"When life gets you down...just grin and FERRET."