From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:04:24 -0700
Hello all,

I have been contacted about a 4 yr.old little girl that needs to find a
home quick. Her owner just took a new job that will have her traveling
all the time and that would leave this little girl all alone. Her name
is Sidney and she is a black sable, is up to date on shots. She was
taken to the vet recently and was given a clean bill of health. Sidney
does well with young children. This little girl has never been around
other animals so we don't know how well she will do there. She does
come with her cage and supplies. If anyone out there can help, please
e-mail me off list.

Thanks,
Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue