From:
Mary Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 23:04:49 -0500
Hello, I have a few questions for all of you experienced ferret owners out
there.  I am new to the ferret seen haveing only been gifted, and I mean
gifted because I got her and the whole ferret kit and kaboodle from a friend
for free with my little Cuddles for about 3 months.  I have found that she
is a wonderful companion and have learned alot about her throgh LOS.  a
ferret group that I joined in the PA area and the internet.  But still a few
questions remain.  First What does Dooks mean?  Second my ferret has a small
lump on the end of her tail, which I was told to be a tumor.  I was told to
watch it and see if it increased in size and it hasn't since I have owned my
little darling but I would like to know if there are any ways of treating
the tumor without removal from the dreaded vet.  Thirdly, my little girl
unfortunately, likes to bite.  I have read dribbs and drabs, but is there
any real way to stop it.  She loves to wake me up at 6:00 am.  and bite my
toes.  We also play like a kitten would finger wrestling, only sometimes she
bites very hard unlike a kitten would.  I should know better Huh.