From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:47:36 -0500
Agent Sebastian would like to extend a welcome to Little Baby Lost on behalf
of the FLO.  They have heard that rabbits are sworn enemies of the FDI and
they promise not to bite her if she promises not to look tasty!

Pregnancy, Toxoplasmosis, and Ferret Doo: Well, if no one knows for sure if
ferrets carry toxoplasmosis, then you should probably assume they do.  As a
long time cat owner, I know the advice doctors usually give preggos is to
avoid the litterbox.  While hubby is out of town, maybe someone can come and
do litter duty.  Alternatively, maybe she can just wash her hands real good
after cleaning up (We call it ferret sh*t patrol).  What does your
obstetrician say?  Congratulations!

-Catherine