Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 22:48:47 -0500
Dave and all,

I too have a black footed ferret but it's on the block of endangered species
stamps for my stamp collection (they are out at your local post offices
now)!

We watched a wonderful documentary on "Polecats" and Mink in Russia and
other close areas called "the Last Stand of the European Mink" on the
Balance of Nature on the Outdoor Life channel tonight.  It was very well
done, the "Polecats" looked exactly like our furry little babies and it was
a positive program on the wild populations in Europe and how they are
endangered.  I'm going to see if I can find out who to write to at that
channel and see if can get a VCR video of it.  Did anyone else see it?

Vicky

Families are Forever