From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 14:48:41 -0400
Hi fellow fuzzy lovers!!

This is the first time I've posted anything on the FML (I just figured out
how!  Pretty quick, ain't I?).  Anyway, I have a question about one of my
fuzzy babies.  Fred was my first ferret (I've got four now!  Two males, two
females, all fixed), and he's about, oh, four and a half now.  He's lost a
lot of weight, and he has a bald spot where his harness used to go.  I
stopped using the harness, BTW.  Also, he's lost quite a bit of fur on his
tail.  We took him to the vet's, but he's not really sure what's wrong.  :(
Fred's been like this for a while now, and I was just wondering if any of
you knew what might be the problem.  He doesn't have mange or anything like
the vet suggested (Mange?!); he doesn't even have fleas!!  He scratches much
more than the other babies.  Any suggestions?

                Thanks in advance,

                          JP and the four freakazoids

Freddy: Ooooooh, but Ma, I ITCH!!
Foxy: Make him quit scratchin'! He's drivin' me CRAZY!!
Feebee: Short drive! Hahaha! OWCH! Ma, she bit me!
Fudgie: Mmmmmm, *crunchcrunch* your food sure tastes good, you guys!
Mommy: Fudge! Stop eating everyone's food! Bad ferret, bad!