From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 00:34:22 -0500
Hello Everyone,
I just wabted to let everyone know that I have put up 2 Ferret Friendly
Message Boards.  One is for the posting of Ferret information and discussion
topics like on the FML the other is for the adoption and sale of ferrets and
anything else that has to do with the selling of ferret accessories.

You can access them all at
http://members.tripod.com/~rodjones/ferrethead2.html
or individually at
Kelly's Ferret Friendly Message Board
http://venus.beseen.com/boardroom/f/16578/
Ferrets 4 Sale or Adoption Board
http://venus.beseen.com/boardroom/f/16597/
And make sure you read the guidelines for these Message Boards at:
http://members.tripod.com/~craisin98/guide.htm

Thanks and have a great time. Remember to be Ferret Friendly.

Kelly and the Fuzz Gang of 4.