From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 15:13:24 EST
Just a quick note wish all of you in Mass a very happy, crazy and bouncy
Ferret Freedom Day today.  Paw Paw says that he is going celebrate by
cooking up a big ol' pot of New England Clam Chowder and some Boston Baked
Beans (Gosh, hope he uses seperate pots!) He was also planning on getting
nekked and running around the neighborhood, shouting vile, evil things about
California politicians.  Thank goodness Mee Maw talked him out of that one!
It would not have been a pretty sight.

A word of warning to you li'l guys in Mass.  Don't be frightened of that big
yellow thing up in the sky.  It's called the Sun and it feels mighty nice on
a cold day.  Just think, now you can enjoy it anytime you want to!  Joy to
the world!

We hope everyone enjoys all the festivities.  We wish we could be there with
you to enjoy them.  Let us know how everything goes.

Free at last! Free at last! Gawd A'mighty. FREE AT LAST!

Tater and Odie