From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 23:15:56 -0400
Hi everyone,
I know the "ferret quirks" thread has pretty much finished, but I meant
to post a while ago and never got around to it.  Here goes:

Sebastian is in love with tennis balls.  He has a collection of mini
tennis balls in various shapes that are his babies.  They belong behind
the television, and if they are moved he becomes VERY concerned.  If
Pukka comes near them, he will actually try to shove them further into
the corner, even if they are already against the wall.  I have seen him
actually wake up in a different part of the house and go running to check
on them, just to make sure they are safe.

Pukka has sovereign possession over all the other toys, especially the
jingly fleece ones.  If you move one, she gives you a look that says
"WHAT is this doing out here??!" before grabbing it and putting it back
where it belongs.  She is also very clever and good at problem-solving--
moving piles of clothes to be able to reach the bed, etc.  She also
plays tag.  She'll run up to you and bonk into your legs, then run away
so you can chase her.

Lola is mama's girl.  She is seven years old and deaf, and doesn't get
along with the other two.  She screams and barks when they get near her.
She LOVES to get inside my shirt, groom my tummy and cuddle up for a nap.
She is also the kissing fiend, she will kiss all night if you let her.
SHe can be quite content playing by herself, attacking shadows and
chatting at you the whole time.

There is, of course, more, but I'd be writing all night if I tried to put
in everything!  Hope everyone is well, kisses to the ferrets!

Rachel, Pukka, Sebastian, and Lola