From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 06:54:15 -0500
Barb writes
>I've been looking at the Marshall Farms Ferret Play Pen on the Ferret
>Store web site.  Does anyone have any experience with this play pen?

A friend of mine who frequently ferrets sits for my guys has this.  She
has bought extra sections to make a large play area with tunnels, toys,
sleep sacks, food and water.  Neither her ferrets nor mine have been able
to get out, but not for lack of trying.  Her Joey (male) and my Andi
(female) are both athletic determined ferrets, but so far it has thwarted
even their attempts.

Be careful not to place any objects in the pen that the ferrets can shove
near the sides and use as launching pad.  Andi will climb on people
sitting in the pen and launch herself from their shoulders!

I have heard some people say that some of their larger ferrets can climb
out.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH