From:
daniel pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:58:56 -0400
hi everyone!

This is a simple question...I read somewhere that you don't need to keep
old fuzzbutts in cages...

I have a 6 year old white fuzzy, litter trained (she might miss a few, but
she's usually really good).  I was wondering if it would be a good idea to
take out the cage and keep it for other fuzzies (that will be coming when
she does go to the rainbow bridge)?

All she does anyways most of the day is sleep, and when she wakes up, she
walks out and we pay with her because someone is always home.

Please feel free to post your answers on the mailing list, because others
in my situation would like to know your opinion on this matter.

Dan