From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:05:05 -0700
Hi all!
I'm a little behind in my FML's so I thought someone might have already
responded to the person who's fuzzbutt had the encounter with the flypaper,
but I haven't seen anything.  I can't tell you for sure since I don't know
what kind of flypaper you used, but the ones I have are non-toxic, they
just are *very* sticky and have a scent that attracts the flies.  As far as
getting the goo off, it is nasty stuff, even on skin, let alone fur!  Have
you tried oil-based stuff?  (I'm thinking peanut butter might be good, like
when you had bubblegum in your hair as a kid, and peanut butter worked?)
Plus it would taste good to a fuzzbutt; just be sure it's creamy! ;)
What a scary experience!  I hope 'everything comes out all right!' ;)

Sherrie
dweezil, sylvi, loki, and razzle *natasha over the bridge 01/02/99*