From:
"Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:09:21 -0700
I second Gerri's post about the new Midwest "Ferret Nation" cage.  A
friend and I both purchased this cage a while ago and we absolutely love
it.  The double doors for each and floor to ceiling height and can be
open wide to give full access to the plastic trays for cleaning.  The
trays can also be lifted out easily and washed in the laundry tub or
bathtub.  The floor levels can be adjusted to any height you want and
if you choose you can pull up and hook the middle ramp and create two
separate cages.

The only thing I don't like about this cage is that my ferrets are free
roam and so in order to have 24/7 access to the cage I ended up removing
one of the doors which leaves a fairly large opening.  It would have been
nice if they had included another smaller door built into one of the
larger doors which could be left open for free roam access.

Other than that I give this cage three thumbs up!

Barb Hoult
Alberta Ferret Society.