From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:09:55 -0700
To share or not to share - that is today's question - if you do share
you get your throat, figuratively, ripped out by haters - people who
are so petty and feel they are life's police they viciously attack. If
you do not share - you are gossiped about - slandered/libeled anyway.
If there is nothing to be said - haters make it up and spread it like
wild fire in a drought in August. Can't win with haters no matter what
you do. Bill you are doing just fine posting messages from people who
share - I would like to see less of the hater's posts.

To Anon. Still too cowardly or mean to post with your own name? Your
posts should be rejected - all they seem to be is griping and
complaining.

Are you unable to scroll past posts submitted by someone you don't want
to know about or care about? You're going to quit the FML - OK - bye.
Have a good life hiding and hating.

Nell I'm sorry you were once again attacked. I understand all you
wanted to do was let people know what is going on and maybe even
address questions that have been asked by multiple people in a one time
post manner, maybe even to let others know what's going on. With all
the things going on there please do not give any credence to those who
don't have anything nice to say.

I wish you good luck dealing with corruption (something this hater
can't possible know a thing about - so would that make this hater and
ignorant hater - hmmm).

Get your business taken care of and get home.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas