From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:04:45 EDT
Howdy all,

Work is slow today so I thought I would drop a line and say hi to the
fuzzies and the humans they own, HI.  Pepe's adjusted to the new house ok
but is still bothered by the 6 month old husky.  Whenever Pepe' enters a
room, doggy leaps across the room to play with him and nearly takes Pepe'
off his little feet!!  Needless to say doggy goes outside so the little
fuzzbutt can have some peace.  Pepe' isn't totally innocent here, I've seen
him chase after the dog and hang off of him, for a little guy, he sure is
tough.  I sometimes wonder if I should get him a buddy to hang out with
while I'm at work.  I feel bad sometimes because my long hours interfers
with our time together.  Granted I have every Thur, Fri, Sat and every other
Wed off, the little guy is stuck in his cage till I get home from work the
first half of the week.  I'm still thinking about it, but I'm not sure how
he would take to having to share his cage or me.  My other half thinks one
bundle of joy is enough, me, no-way!!!  I would love one or two more...
Also, thanks for the info in the past from those who wrote to me personally,
really helped out..

Pepe' and sandra