Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:35:53 -0600
Hello everyone!

Mom let us use the computer for a few minutes.  We've been on it alot in the
last two weeks getting our Christmas page up, and we'd like to invite all of
you to come see it!

The story "The X(mas) Files... in search of Santa" was written by Scully and
I, and we hope you find it entertaining as well as putting you a bit more in
the Holiday spirit.  We want to share it with all our friends!

The URL is http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/ and just follow the special
link!

*DOOKS*
Foxx and Scully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx=92s Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/
New for Christmas...
Tag along as Foxx and Scully go in search of Santa!

********
Howdy Neighbor!  Come Set a Spell at Lumpitt Place
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1896

********
Free original background sets, HTML help links and other goodies!
Starlight Gallery
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/7765
Community Leader for Silicon Valley Bay 7700-7999