From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:41:57 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2003 5:02:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Shirley
Larsen writes:

I would disagree with a previous poster on one thing.  I don't think it
is too smart to drive through an Agricultural Inspection station.  You
never know when you might meet a hard nose.  There is a web site which
give instructions for driving around these stations.  I have used the
directions twice with complete success.  Unfortunately, I can't remember
the site.  Can anyone help?

As one of the Ag Station rescue coordinators.  I agree with Shirley.
Many animals get confiscated every year.  The site that has the alternate
routes around the Ag Stations is www.ferretsanonymous.com.

Robin, Rosie, Petey TPO, and Tonks