From:
Thomas Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 02:13:00 -0800
Howdy ya'll!
Well I am sure that this has been pointed out before, but I saw the movie
Beast Master on TV yesterday and two ferrets(Codo and Podo) were on there.
Apparantly they are throughout the whole movie, I didn't get to see the
whole thing, I had to work!  The stupid thing was all the noises the sound
people made for the ferrets!  It was like squeck toys for dogs!!  They were
cute, but I heard that it is a sad ending for one of them!  :(

Well as some people may remember, I work at a real nice pet shop.  Well one
of the young omes about 3 months old is very very tiny.  She is smaller than
the other ones that are 3 months.  I picked her up today and I could really
feel her ribs and her spine!  :( I am concerned.  She also does not play
nearly as much as the others and her eyes look like they are tired!  I have
noticed a small trend in her like this since last week but it has gotten
worse since then!  I am gonna talk to the manager and see if we can do
anything for her!  I hope that he doesn't sugest anything drastic cause I
will just have to take her and run!!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful
Christmas!  My ferrets did I bought them another water bottle and a litter
box and the coolest hammock!  One of those lined kinds!  They LOVE it!!

Have a great new year!!!
Warm fuzzies to everyone!
Monica and the munchkins!