From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 08:50:18 -0400
Hello FML family.

This may not be a traditional post, and BIG, if it is not appropriate, I
understand if you don't post it.

We have had a very rough couple of years with layoffs, etc.  and as you know
we have had our share of problems with our many fuzzies (you certainly came
through and helped us out there).  I won't go into details but I also know
that many of you believe in the power of prayer.  Our house has been for
sale for over a year and we finally got an offer to purchase last night
which isn't too bad and we will probably accept it.  We will likely end up
with a place in the nearby trailer park if there is one available but we
will see what happens there.  This is where the prayer comes in.  These
people want to close by Aug.  28th which gives us three weeks to find a
place, get rid of 3/4 of our stuff and move in.  The clincher is, we have
one dog and 9 ferrets.  We are allowed one pet so we will claim the dog as
our pet.  We will not give up the rest of our family so you might say they
will go into hiding.  We have never had to do this and it will be difficult
to keep them a secret but we have long run out of options and this is the
way it has to be.  Please, in the next few days and weeks, pray that we will
find a place and all will go well and that our family will not be found out.
Once in, if found out and it meant the fuzzies had to go, so would we, and
then what.  Prayer is the key for this to work.

Thanks to all.  I didn't know where else to turn for this kind of help.  You
guys are the greatest.

Tryntje, Cam, Tawny (dog) and Buddy, Josie, Nikki, Benji, Scooter, Mookie,
Sadie, BJ, and Jasper missing Willie, Dyna, Bear, Toby, Chelsea, Snoopy and
Sara.