From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:42:14 -0700
Hello --

I've been away for awhile and am now going through al the digests I have
missed -- so some of my responses will refer to these past issues.

>From:    Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I had a call from one station already, And one of the departments people
>called me today to let me know they were going to start opening them up
>radomly and doing tests.  They will be doing car checks.  For now I DO
>know that the Winterhave and the Needles stations are involoved.

First of all, I have heard that the Ag inspection station on I-5 at the
OR/CA border will be reopening this summer too.  Has anyone else heard
anything about this?????

Thanks!

RccoRobertAdaTinaArtie