From:
Crystal Walko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:42:16 -0700
One week left to get your tickets and help us meet our goal! Money
will go to much needed surgeries and vet care.

Raffle Details
http://ferretrescueraffle.blogspot.com/

Ashley Jarrells from Ashley's 2nd chance ferret rescue and Crystal
Walko from Ferrets Unlimited Rescue have teamed up to do their first
fundraiser raffle for their rescues. All proceeds will go to the
ongoing care for the rescued ferrets. Tickets are now on sale.

please contact one of us at
[log in to unmask] or
If you have questions.  :)

Thank You!

Questions? Email us at  [log in to unmask] or

Ticket sales will begin on Saturday 02-06-2010 through Saturday
03-27-2010. Winners will be announced Easter Sunday 04-04- 2010

Ticket purchases can be made in the form of cash, check, or money order

Please write checks and money orders to Crystal L. Walko and mail to:

Crystal L. Walko  Ohio Ferret Rescue Raffle
2749 Stanwich St.
Streetsboro, Oh 44241
Please include a self addressed stamped envelope so we can mail you
your half of the tickets. This is optional as we will keep track of
all ticket sales and fill them out for you. Don't forget to include
your name, email address and a phone number. Please inform us of which
items you want your tickets to go for. If you win a prize, your item
will be shipped on the following business day of raffle contest ending.

Ticket prices are $1 for one ticket, $5 for six tickets, $10 for
thirteen tickets, $20 for Twenty seven tickets. You chose what raffle's
you wish your tickets to go to. They can all go to one raffle item or
as many raffle items as you chose.

Your money will be split between the 2 rescues and help all current
rescued ferrets and future rescued ferrets.

BIG Thanks and good luck!

http://ferretrescueraffle.blogspot.com/

Crystal L. Walko
Intake Coordinator