From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:22:26 -0400
Hi-all 3 have found homes.  The woman trying to place her 2 three-yr-olds
was able to place them herself, and a very nice person I've dealt with in
the past who has offered help with special needs kids before and who has
experience with kids with back leg problems in particular has offered to
take them (among others!-thanks, everyone!).  This kind person is not
too far from me in MA, and I think that will work out well.

Thanks to everyone who offered to take all these kids, and I'll let you
know if I need more help!

This group is the best-I really do miss you all!

Dooks,
April AC