From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:25:13 -0400
Hi ALL,
Hope all is well with everyone!!!!  On the subject of tail wagging, my
own personal feelings for this action is that I think when they get over
excited it's there way of expressing themselves!!!!  My babies wag there
tails when chasing each other through there play tubes!!!!!  They've never
done it when bathing them, but then again I don't bath them but every 8
months or so or when they get into something there not suppose to get into
(like honey, mud etc) as bathing them often is not good for there
skin!!!!!!!!!  So I wouldn't worry about tail wagging as it is a normal
thing for them!!!

Have a GREAT week to one and ALL!!!!!!!
A SPECIAL PRAYER goes out to ALL the homeless and sick Fuzzies and ALL
animals in the world!!!!!!!

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum