Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 13:58:44 -0800
laurel wrote:
>...Nora the Greyhound and Simmie the ferret tore a two foot hole in my
>down comforter and there ARE FEATHERS EVERYWHERE.  EVERYWHERE, I TELL
>YOU...!!!  ACHOO!  ACHOO!!!

hi laurel.

(excuse me a moment while i try to get my giggles under control.)

i remember your posting when you first got nora....sounds like she's been
quite successful at conquering her phuzzyphobia.

anyway, here's my suggestion: make a little-bitty simmie suit out of
flypaper (sticky side out, of course,) put her in it, and turn her loose!
not only will she pick up stray feathers, but imagine the dust bunnies
she'll attract!

no, wait a minute.  let's think this through.  a feathered-ferret would most
likely...fly!  hell's bells!  that's the last thing you need!  can you
imagine a flying ferret, with a greyhound for ground support?  call out the
national guard!  ferret-proofing would become about as effective as
persuading a cat to bring you your slippers and newspaper and grovel at your
feet!  yikes!

after deeper reflection on the matter, here's my new suggestion:  learn
to appreciate feathers everywhere.

linda
and four fearless ferrets
and four finicky felines