Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:30:19 -0400
I just wanna throw in my (let see, with inflation, two cents won't
do....) - dollar's worth on Ed! I have NEVER wished ill on anyone,
and I pray that Ed comes thru whatever it is - with flying colors.
I'd bet that his behavior was probably related to what is going on
to him. While I don't feel that he should EVER EVER get ferrets again,
I wish him well, and safe journey back to health. As for the wonderful
shelter that took his fuzzies in, God bless you! You are wonderful,
wonderful in my book - and I am grateful that you were there for them!

Dooks all!

Kim and her Army of Idiots
from The Land of Enchantment