From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:15:40 -0800
There was an article about Pat Wrights trial in today (Sat Feb 5) San Diego
Union Tribune. It is also online at
http://www.uniontribune.com

Go to the Local News section and scroll down a screen or so.  Title of
article is "Jury Fails to find ferret bit child; owner guilty on weapon
charge".

It appears the jury found Pat guilty on 3 misdemeanors, one of which was
the brandishing a weapon charge. Not sure what the other 2 were.

Check out the article, it appears well written and seems to present all
sides of the issue well.

Watch for updates from Pat as well on the Ferrets Anonymous website at
http://www.ferretsanon.com

As all things that seem to involve Pat, this court case wasn't easy and had
some strange twists. Hopefully Pat will post about it on the website soon.

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator and San Diego East County Chair

[Moderator's note: I had a little trouble finding the article.  The
following URL worked for me just now...
http://www.uniontribune.com/news/metro/20000205-0010_3m5ferret.html
It may still work when your read this.  Or may not... I dunno... BIG]