Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 19:33:27 -0500
What a sad way to start a beautiful sunny morning when I read the FML and
the story about that awful kid or man that killed the little ferret only
looking for a safe place and human companionship.  Think what must have gone
through his tiny mind.  First, oh I have found a warm friendly place and
maybe this human will have hugs and kisses and food for me.  Only to find
pain and hatefulness.  The thought of it!  How I would love to take that
persons head and push it into the fishing hole and give him a taste of his
own medicine.  It is such a sad sad world that we live in that the younger
people today have no feelings for others or even themselves.  Prayers go out
to that nameless little fuzzy and I hope who ever lost him never finds out
how painful a death he had.

In tears
Penny