From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 11:57:53 -0400
I am passing this along for shelter MOM -

Perhaps the least recognized in our volunteer roster at Ferret Wise
are our hospice parents who give 24/7 care to those ferrets which have
health or behavioral issues making them unsuitable for placement. Our
hospice parents give quality time , transportation to vets, sometimes
even cover medical expenses beyond the shelters capabilities. They
are all appreciated and should be highly commended for their service.

Ferret Wise would like to recognize

Judith Williams at St Gregory's Hospice in Manchester, NH
Randy & Cynthia Roberts at Fidget's House , Rutland, Vt
Pamela Trovato, Jaffrey, NH
Greg Jandris Rochester, NH
Marilyn LeDoux,  Charlestown, NH
Maurice Dulac & Raelayne Powell ,Maurice's Mansion,  Kittery, ME
oh yeah and the
Mom & Dad in Marlborough, NH too!

Without their loving assistance and your continued support many
hundreds of ferrets would have never found adoptive or forever homes.
So from all of at Ferret Wise. Many Many thankS!

Blossom and the shelter folks too!