From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 11:50:20 -0400
Hi all, well sorry for the delay but the zip codes took a lot of looking up
and double checking.  Here are the last of the sponsors of the CBS Morning
Show on 5/31/95 (in the New York area).  Hopefully the letters are still
going out from all our FML-ers?  Copies of the transcript of the ferret
segment are going out in today's mail to all who requested.  If you want a
copy, please e-mail me your snail mail address ASAP.  Hope all is well in
ferretland.  Thanks again to all who were so supportive last week re the
homeless guys.  You're all great.  Judi Lunn

CON EDISON/
ENERGY STAR COMPUTERS
4 Irving Place, New York NY 10003

BROADHURST THEATER (Kiss of the Spider Woman)
235 W. 44th St., New York NY 10036

CANON (Sure Shot Camera)
PO Box 173222, Denver, CO 80217 AND
PO Box 1000-100, Jamesburg Rd., Jamesburg NJ 06831

WHITEHALL LABORATORIES
5 Giralda Farms, Madison NJ 07940

PFIZER CORPORATION
235 E. 42nd St., New York NY 10017

AVIS CAR RENTAL
900 Old Country Rd., Westbury NY 11590

MITA COPYSTAR OF AMERICA
1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10020

CHEMICAL BANK
World Corporate Headquarters
270 Park Avenue, New York NY 10017

DIAL SOAP
Phoenix AZ 85077   (Can anyone in AZ help with better address?)

GENERAL MOTORS
Corporate Headquarters
767 Fifth Avenue, New York NY 10022

SHUBERT THEATER (Crazy for You)          Many, many ad spots!
225 W. 44th Street, New York NY 10036

GERSHWIN THEATER (Showboat)
222 W. 51st Street, New York NY 10019

SULLIVAN STREET PLAYHOUSE (Fantastiks)
181 Sullivan Street, New York NY 10012

WARNER PUBLISHING
Time Life Building
1271 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10020

KRAFT GENERAL FOODS
PO Box 289, White Plains, NY 10625

VAL PAK COUPONS
240 E. 75th Street, New York NY 10021

RED LOBSTER RESTAURANTS
Att: Advertising Division
PO Box 593330, Orlando FL 32859-3330

BLOCK DRUG COMPANY (X-14 Products)
257 Cornelison Avenue, Jersey City NJ 07301

OSCAR MAYER COMPANY (Hot Dogs, etc.)
Park So. Plaza, W. Saddle Brook NJ 07662

PARK DAVIS/WARNER LABS
Morris Plains NJ 07950

RADIO SHACK/DIV. OF TANDY CORP.
District Office
270 Park Avenue South, New York NY 10010

DUNKIN DONUTS      (I may weaken in my boycott here....)
162 W. 34th Street, New York NY 10001

CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL
4225 E. Windrose, Phoenix AZ 85032

TRUE VALUE HARDWARE
Cotter & Company
2740 N. Clybourn Avenue, Chicago IL 60614-1088

CHARLES SCHWAB INVESTMENTS
101 Montgomery Street, San Francisco CA 94104

Till next time -- keep those letters going and going, like the Energizer
Bunny, OK?  Is the call for green ribbons tied to your car antenna being done
nationwide?  Will doing in NY help CA?  Glad to spread the word around here,
if so.  Judi Lunn