From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 02:31:28 +0000
Today was spent productively! I can't believe it! After sleeping
in...(that's a good one but those are her own words...;) lacey and her
crew went to the storage place and rented a large area for the cages
and anything else they could salvage... Then she rented a UHaul truck,
after filling it many times they finally cleared the shelter...

All of the cages that were saved (thank God for powder coating!) are
now in a dry safe place. Her foster homes will soon need help there
is food and litter and bedding needed...

Tomorrow Lacey will finally use her pay pal account and begin using
the first of your hard earned generous donations to take the place of
her well worn credit card. You just can't imagine the warmth she feels
because of you...in a very cold world that just a few days ago looked
dismal and hopeless your generosity has now turned her life around...
you have given her renewed hope and almost a fever to get this done....
Yes, she is left with the hard work, there is water everywhere, its
only gone down another foot but I can't stress how much a difference
your help is making!.

God Bless.....
Tara