From:
Jo Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:20:14 -0500
I saw a post yesterday someone asking about ways of disposing fert poops
daily, someone had posted about the diaper genie being a good way to
handle it.  Could be for the person who can handle the explosive smell
after a few days or more of sitting the contraption.  This is only my
personal experience as a mother of (skin kids) lol

I had one with my third child and its a great idea to keep one in the
nursery makes life easier... But OH GOD WATCH FOR THE SMELL... if the smell
doesn't seep out and grab you it will when you open it so you might want to
keep that in mind, Personally what I do is when I go food shopping at the
food store, I figure if I have to bag my own stuff let me grab a few extra
bags for supplies and I scoop or dump the litter into a plastic shopping
bag and put that into the trash and off I go... The diaper Genie lasted 1
week in my house the experience was toxic smelling... but thats just a
suggestions for someone else's nose to keep in mind..

Fuzzie Hugs To All  Jo- Mannix and the Crew of 11