From:
Nemkutya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:34:32 -0400
Hi,
I apologize if someone already mentioned this and I missed it.

I just got my October Smithsonian Magazine and they have an article that
mentions black footed ferrets as well as a a photo of a litter of 3 week
old black footed kits and two other pics of a BFF

They are mentioned right in the beginning of the article. : ) It's
supposed to be an article on several endangered animals but the ferrets
steal the show and the article.

Lisa