From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:51:36 EDT
I have watched time and time again FML'ers pull together and do amazing
acts of heroism, and show true compassion for each other and for our
furry friends.  People can talk about the flames and the sniping at each
other.  But if you really look at what's happening here, its' truly
amazing.  This time I was the lucky person to be part of not one but two
rescues that happened because of some very kind and generous FML people.

A couple of weeks ago I asked for some help to pay for a courier to
transport a ferret out of state.  In true FML fashion I not only received
enough donations for that transport, put almost enough for another ferret
that has to be sent out by courier next week.  I can't tell you how
grateful I am to these kind people.  The first little guy is already at
home with his new forever family.  And next weeks ferret will be taken
to see CJ in Vegas.  (thank you again CJ, what would we ever do without
you).

I would like to thank the following people, you are now officially
California Ferret Angels: Moxie, Mary Jo Bright, June & Glen Anderson,
Kirsten Davis, Nancy Mitchell, Francine Prager, The Bonds, Christine
Bertch and Bandit.

Bless you all,
Robin Jones
CDFA, Ferret Rescue