Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 21:44:36 -0700
Well, today was browsing the web and came across the meaning of the name
D'artagnan.  My ferret F'ertagnan is named after D'artagnan (the 4th of the
muskyteers).  Here's what it said...

1.  The name D'artagnan is a constructive influence in your life, for it
gives you self-confidence and strength of character.  2. You have a good
sense of judgment and can see situations from a practical and objective
point of view, this characteristic being a great asset in making decisions.
3.  You have an appreciation for material and financial accumulation.  4.
You also appreciate fine food.

1.  He has lots of character...like every time he wants something or does
something wrong, and will roll over onto his back, cross his precious little
paws, sigh, and give that "I'm Cute!  You can't deny me anything!" look.
(and of course...I can't deny him!)

2.  Like last week when he figured out how to get over the "ferret-proof"
barrier?  Took him a long time of being objective, and seeing the situation
right, so he could get over it.  (and yes...when I found him finally in the
forbidden kitchen, he was being cute at me...sigh...now who sent the FLO
manuel to him?)

3.  Material accumulation...look under my bed...hmmm...Yup...He loves
stealing stuff!  Financial accumualtion...like the times he steals wallets?

4. Yup, ferret chow, ferretvite, ahh...the works :)

As I was reading this, it was just like looking at my little boy!  <G> It
sure does suit him :)

Christina
Sabre - Hey...what's my name mean?
F'ertagnan - I'm CUTE! (FLO mission accomplished! Kitchen rations secured!)
Andromeda - Sigh...goodnight...zzzz
Kyyreen - Treats, treats?...where'd he hide them?