From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:16:46 -0400
Of course, first have the physician's office check to see if any of the
standard companies make one now.

Some of these URLs are long so make sure you use the complete URLs.

Here is a person whose allergies to ferrets were reduced by taking the
shots for cat allergies:

I have also heard of people taking both ones for cats and dogs
experiencing reductions.  I don't think I have heard of the results
for someone taking just shots for dog allergy and what happened.

Should the URL give you trouble you can go to the Ferret Mailing
List Archives

and search with these to directly get it: